Return Policy and Refunds
What is Encyclopedia Brown Books Return Policy?
You may return most products purchased. Most items can be returned with Four weeks of receiving the item. However we aren't the original seller and you must contact and/or make reference to the actual sellers terms for returns individually.
Requirements to get a Full Refund
In most cases these are the requirements for a 100 % refund.
- Items have to be in new condition
- Items have to be returned with all original packaging and accessories
- Media items (for instance, movies, music, video games, and software) must be unopened and still inside their plastic wrap
- Musical instruments, televisions, and electronic products will need to have a UPC or serial number
- Shoes and clothing have to be unworn
Large Items Delivered by Specialty Carriers
To return huge or bulky item which had been delivered by way of specialty carrier (e.g., CEVA, ABF, Pilot), proceed to the Online Returns Center. The Returns Center will guide you throughout the returns process and may request you to contact our specialized support service team, which could schedule the pickup of the item.
Note: Don't refuse the delivery of your item. To assure that the return and refund are processed correctly.
As soon as you request a UPS pickup, UPS sends a driver to the address along with your shipping label within 1-5 business days. Be certain you've described the defect, damage, or error highlight that in the returned package. Should the original packaging is still available, return the item in this particular packaging. To help avoid complications with the pickup, remove any previously used shipping labels that are still on the box.
- For additional info about UPS pickups, visit UPS.com.
- The price of return shipping may be deducted from your refund.
Cancel Pickup Request
After a UPS pickup is requested, you cannot cancel that request until after the first pickup attempt has been made. UPS will always make up to three pickup attempts. Following the first pickup attempt, it is possible to call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) to cancel future pickup attempts. Be sure to have your tracking number handy.
© 2018 By Encyclopedia Brown Books - All Rights Reserved.